Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Let's just say that we have been busy...

We have been flying a lot with the Rowes! We went up to Suquamish, WA for dinner and had a blast! I even got to fly the plane most of the way there!! It was so gorgeous!

Here is the shipyard and the Seattle Ferry. We live right there!

Mount Rainier!

Seattle!

Oh nothing much, just me flying a plane!!

Weirdest statue ever.

Beautiful Clock!

A pony at the restaurant!! Cora loved it!

Cora all tuckered out!

THEN! My mom came into town and the Rowe's took her up in the plane! Here she is in the passenger seat!
Learning the controls.

The Tacoma Narrows Bridge

Seattle

Shipyard!

Shipyard!

Shipyard!

Just 4 aircraft carriers at the shipyard!

Then we went to a local nursery and they had a Christmas event going on. It was only November 20th, but hey might as well celebrate early.
Some reindeers!

A camel?! Almost ate Cora!

The girls!

Our Family!


Cora was SO scared of Santa!! It was SO funny!

Here she is calmed down a bit, but still uneasy.


Mom had no problems with him...even got a little frisky. She must want something big for Christmas!

They had these "snow" machines that made snowflakes out of soapish stuff. It really looked like snow! Then they played music and we all danced! It was so fun!

Cora's pre-birthday party!
There was a crazy storm here and a lot of people lost power, so the Rowe's and Angela's family came over and they brought some things for Cora's birthday! Cutest tiara! It lit up and Cora just loved it.

The bear they gave her!

Then we celebrated her birthday again at my Aunt Connie's house, but I don't have any pictures of that!! I'll try and get some and post them. Connie made her a cake of her own and we just all watched her dig in!

Here is my birthday celebration! It was easily the best birthday I have had in a long time! We got pedicures, our eyebrows waxed, my favoritest Cousins were there, we went to a fabulous place for lunch and most of all kevin got me a killer present and IT WAS A TOTAL SURPRISE! He got me the complete Far Side books! I was in heaven!
My decadent cake!

All the Girls in our matching pjs. From left to right... My mom, Aunt Connie, Me, Cora, Melissa, Linda, and Diane!

We have been having too much fun and I can't wait for more parties in the near future!

7 comments:

Liv said...

the photo of kev and cora is priceless. so beautiful. glad you've been having so much fun! i sure hope cheryl gets what's on her wishlist :)

anna jo said...

"Oh nothing much, just me flying a plane!!"

that line just made me smile. so you!! *miss you*

it looks like you guys are living the high life (literally) out there in WA. And I can't believe little miss cora is a year old already!!

Alan said...

Nice camel.

Sarah Preston said...

Cora just gets more adorable all the time!

Laura said...

Yeah, that's pretty cool your friends have a plane... !!! :) I LOVE the screaming santa picture too! Everyone has to have one. Glad you have an awesome birthday!

Emily said...

Aaaahhhh ... I am so jealous, and happy for you! Miss you tons!

Chelsey said...

You are having way too much fun! Seriously, flying a plane! You rock! Happy happy birthday Katie, dear. I love you and thought about you all on your b-day. I only wish I had some of those cute pj's and could have come to your party. I'm glad you had a good birthday and that Kevin knows how to give an awesome present. Love ya!