Monday, March 7, 2011

HAWAII -- HOLLER!

Hawaii! We had so much fun! Cora on the other hand decided that she doesn't like planes, sleeping, water, sand, etc.! Next time we are leaving her home! But here are some pictures of our adventure!


A crab Kevin was attacked by on our walk!


The view of our hotel from our walk.


Cora riding a marble camel!


The weather station!




We found an empty ballroom getting ready for a convention so Kevin did a cartwheel on the stage!


Me and Genghis Khan!


In the gym Kevin found a dumbbell that is 80 lbs! Hahha! He could barely hold it!


They feed the fish everyday at 9:00 am, and we thought Cora would love it...nope, she screamed!


close-up!


Cora and the beach (and the cruise ship!)


Sleeping away on Gma!


Kevin's sand castles!


I did the decorating on this one!


There was a horrible lightning storm one night that was so loud and like a strobe light! We even got a picture of the lightning!


Cora's favorite spot the kiddie pool!


Walking around all on her own, she tried this in the big pool too, just didn't work as well!


The slide into the kiddie pool with dad!


Crash landing!


More sleeping time! Mom and dad's favorite time :)


Gma and Cora at Hanalei!


The sea urchins I found on the beach!


Our family!! Even CORA is excited!


The parentals!


All giggles, until about an hour later when right in the middle of the meal she decided she was done!


The hotel/pool/beach!


Ornery Cora, and super tan! We had a few people ask us if she was adopted because she looked ethnic! Hahaha!


Let's just say if you have to go in the jungle, I would choose this type of leaf!


Horsey!


The river/road!


Tree tunnel, always reminds me of Hillary Cox! Close to her house!


Watching the spouting horn!


Cora loved the roosters and chickens, reminded her of home!


more...


CUTEST RIGHT?!


The infamous Kipu Falls where my mom and I almost died. Now there is a ladder thank goodness!


Really good pasta place right before our flight home :(

xoxoxo thanks mom and dad for a fabulous trip!!

10 comments:

Mary said...

love it! what a fun trip. xoxo

Unknown said...

Wow, what an awesome trip (and familiar) trip!

The picture of the lightning: A+
The picture of the horse parking is cool because it looks like Kevin is defying gravity and standing horizontal on the pole.
All other pictures: A
(except I didn't need to see my Mom and Sister show off their coconuts!)

Jealous of the trip but you know that. The new kids pool looks great. Hope to see you soon!

Alan said...

Looks like loads of fun. Awesome! But where are the shaved ices?

Nurse Heidi said...

Aaaaah, looks awesome! But I'm with Alan - where's the ice?!?

Laura said...

SO FUN!! I'm very jealous! First of all, that crab looks like a spider- YUCK! For how ornery you said Cora was, you got some darling pictures of her and her sweet smile! I love her bikini too! And the coconuts picture- You would! ;)

Renee said...

LOVE the Photos!! Chase is right, seems kinda familiar!!! We all LOVE our Marriott days don't we!! Sorry Cora was a pill, next time you need to take Auntie Renee along. . .not to help or anything, just as another adult who can say, "Too bad she doesn't love it." Now let's go eat at Dukes!!! Love you Katiebp!!
(Coconuts--HILARIOUS!)

Brooke said...

No wonder why you didn't reply to my text! I'm so jealous! I absolutely LOVE Hawaii (but who doesn't?)!

hillary and britton said...

Oh looks like an amazing trip....how I wish I was there with you! I only know too well how amazing Kauai is! Cora is a doll

spudandrobe said...

So much fun!!! We miss you guys! Hey did you ever find a house?

Chelsey said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Hawaii...too bad Cora didn't see the benefit in all the sun bathing and relaxing! I can't believe your sand castle skills. Did Kevin take a college course in castle making? I think ours just look like blobs of sand. I really love the lightening picture. I love a good lightening storm.