I just saw that Kacee tagged me so here are the rules and my 6.
RULES:1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about! 2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names.
1. I really want a huge library and a great view in my future house. I love reading and keeping the books to read again or share with someone else. I also love looking out into a valley. I used to go across the street to the park and sit on the top hill so I could look down at the view. It looked like we lived on the ocean because all the lights would stop at the Great Salt Lake!
2. I think computers are God-given. I know it sounds silly, but the more I learned about them (majored in Information Systems) the more I think they are divine. I mean how can one machine process so much information with just 1s and 0s? Even this page I am looking at now must be the biggest string of binary! Amazing.
3. I love singing, but I have a terrible voice. I always sing the hymns and to belt out my favorite tunes on the radio, but I just sound bad. I usually have to have the volume up enough I can't hear myself. It is too bad that I love singing.
4. I think my left hand is more attractive than my right. So weird, I know, but it is. My right hand is shaped differently and the nails don't grow as rounded as my left. I will show you next time I see you.
5. I had braces twice (the last one in College) and the last time I got gold ones. A full mouth of gold braces. I had this very attractive black guy give me a ride home and he called me Golden Delicious. Ah, those were the days.
6. I am scared of heights, well, not really heights but falling. I hate iceskating, rollerskating, etc. I am so tense the whole time because I am super scared to fall. It started when my mom fell off Kipu Falls and really hurt herself. Still gives me chills thinking about it!
Since everyone I know has done this, I am challenging KEVIN! Likelihood he will do it? .01%
14 years ago
3 comments:
i have to say that i think "golden delicious" is one of the best nicknames of all time. i miss you. i hope the job's treating you right.
The Golden Delicious fact CRACKS ME UP! Awesome. And Kevin, here's another nudge for you to get on and do this...I wanna hear your dirty secrets.
KT these were 6 great facts about you. I have never once thought about binary, which is why I love you. Remember singing everynight together before bed...we both have terrible voices. I am so glad I got to see you at Christmas. You are so neato!
Post a Comment