
After my experiment, Kevin wanted to try. I just want you to know that I did not pick out the hair do's for Kevin, nor the color; he did all by himself!! He looks so much like his sisters in these pictures it is a crack up!

I also did Kacee, Chase, Lara, and mom. Let's just say that I didn't want to embarrass any of you by posting your pictures. Well, and, I also didn't want to embarrass you by putting your "not-so-good-looking-hollywood" picutre next to ours.
Here is the URL if you want to go try out some fun yourself... http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover
4 comments:
Hee hee hee! You guys are so funny! Rachel and Ethan laughed their heads off when they saw this post. The kids voted for the bottom pics on both of you...now get hurry on up and get yourself to a salon : ). I do like the lighter color, Katie.
Ewww...I hope I don't look too much like Kevin's look there!
This is our conversation when we saw these.
Heather: So Creepy
Rich: Haha, I like this one...he looks cute with bangs.
I'm with Sabrina on this one! No offense, Kevin. Katie you look hot though!
Post a Comment