Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here is to .01 %.


1. I think many of you all ready know this, but I am somewhat of an obsessive compulsive cleaner. Even if I have a lot of homework, or something much more exciting to do, I will probably clean at least a little bit first.

2. Even though I ran track and cross country for four years in high school, my favorite sport is basketball. I love playing and watching basketball. The reason I never tried in high school is because I was too short and scrawny and there were a lot of people at my school, so there was no room for me. I also love watching football, but it is not as fun to play.

3. One of my favorite vacation spots is Moab, UT. Moab has some excellent bike ridding and four wheeling that is good for endless fun. I finally got my dream mountain bike this year after wanting for several years. My bike is a Kona Dawg.

4. A hobby that I would like to have when I get older is becoming a really good cook. Nothing is better then a great meal, especially when you are hungry.

5. I love driving. I drove tour buses in Alaska and in Utah. I could drive for hours and be happy. I would love a really fast car someday. I also lost my license because of three speeding tickets when I was 17. Now the total is up to 5.

6. I am addicted to spider solitaire. This may not mean much to most people, but for those who play, I have a win rate of 58% on the medium setting. I have yet to beat the hard setting

I tag Allen Vawdrey to do this next. There is a .001 % chance he will do it.

2 comments:

Nurse Heidi said...

Ha Kevin - I shamed you into it!! Yay!! And I think you're right that Alan has a rather low probability of doing it...it took him a while to even READ my blog on a regular basis, much less think about contributing to it. I'll make sure he sees your post, though.

Sabrina said...

Funny how much we have in common...I have become somewhat of a compulsive cleaner myself, but the problem is that there are 5 people compulsively messing things up! Seriously, I feel like a wreck and can't accomplish anything if the house is a big mess. I love Moab, too!