Friday, January 25, 2008

Kitty Christmas


Oliver got a SHIRT for Christmas from Sophia! It says "Naughty" on it and little did Sophia know when she bought it, but the shirt is magic! I am serious. You put the shirt on Oliver and he starts to do the moonwalk. Luckily I added some video footage for all of you to see the magic happen! Also here are a few pictures of Kevin and I giving the kitty some love.

2 comments:

Liv said...

katie preston?! holy cow. so i just happened upon your blog today and realized i know you. i was like, oh that girl's cute and she kinda looks familiar. and then i was like, duh. it's katie.
you are cute, and so is your blog. i hope you don't mind if i read it a lot.

Hksedwick said...

What more could Katie want in a cat than a cat that does Micheal Jackson tributes.