Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Easter was a blast! We went to new baby Paige's blessing (Ryan did such an amazing job!). We visited Good Ol' Gma Bailey, who actually liked my hair for once (maybe she was just trying to be nice). And then we had a fabulous dinner at Ryan's parent's house.

Everyone was there! Heidi's fam, Kevin's parents, Amy and Ryan, Emily and Aaron, Jonathan, Ian, and Ryan's family. There was an egg hunt with a gazillion eggs (with money and all kinds of candy) and after Strawberry Short Cake. Below is Rachel and Ethan searching.

Gorgeous baby Paige! She looks so much like Melanie. When Ryan holds her, she looks so small next to the 6'5" giant. I got to hold babies galor and it was fabulous. Baby Katie slept on my shoulder until I couldn't feel it anymore. I love Easter!

3 comments:

corryfever said...

sounds like a hoot! i am so jealous that you had an easter egg hunt! did you find any money? by the way we had the same easter dress! which is a huge compliment to me, you have fabulous style, just like your mother!
ps colt has told everyone what he learned from your dad on your blog about having an early easter.

Jess said...

Cute pictures! Egg hunts are so fun, especially with neices and nephews. Your new neice is beautiful!

Kristy Carpenter said...

So fun to be with family on Easter! That's one thing I miss about being in NY - spending the holidays with the fam. You look great by the way!