Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the meaning of blah

blah, blah, blah as is: the color grey (not some greys), an uneventful evening, clothes that fit but don't look great, orneriness, ramblings, tummy upsetness, some classical music (sorry spencer's), frustration, lame movies or anything with Richard Gere, disappointment, having to get up and go to the bathroom at the middle of the night, getting up to do anything when you are tired, swimming when it is cloudy, etc.

No need to expound further, however, I have worked at least 12 hours a day to get my "required hours" in even though I have finished all that I need to, my mind checked out an hour ago, and all I am really doing is staring at a computer screen (2 actually we have double monitors!) that is much too bright. Right now I feel like... BLAH!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Kate, just think this weekend your spirit and tummy will be filled with lots of revelry and merriment at the family reunion!!! That should take the blah out of every day!! Love you and see you on Friday night. Aunty Renee

P.S. Sorry you are having to work so long and are tired!!