14 years ago
Friday, July 18, 2008
silence pt. 2
Yesterday was the first day that I haven't talked to Kevin in 2 1/2 years!! He is out camping away in the Unitah's and it is wierd! I am so nervous that he will get hurt, that once my phone rang from an 801 number and the guy asked from Mrs. Spencer, I thought for sure something happened, but it was just a random call. Anyway I REALLY MISS KEVIN! Traveling isn't nearly as bad when I can talk to him. One more day, today, and then tomorrow we are back together! holler!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boo hoo!!! Just kidding. That is no fun to have Kevin away. It's good to keep busy during those times. Andrew is leaving for Russia (on my birthday) for 1 1/2 weeks. At least we'll be able to talk on the phone a few times. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment