CORA BELLE
Cora has been growing up very quickly. She just had her 4 month checkup and she is doing just great. She was at 50% for height, weight and head size. She is the best sleeper at night sleeping about 10 hours a night for a couple months now. She is also the cutest baby ever, she smiles a lot and is very aware of her surroundings. We took her to Disneyland for a random road trip, and she got to ride some of the rides at Bugs Life. I am not sure how much she realized what was happening, but I think her happiness level was a 10. I did get a speeding ticket on the way home which was my first in about 2 years. My goal is to not get anymore tickets ever. Cora did great on the road trip. We also drove her to Denver, took her to Washington State on a plane and Now she is California on another plane trip. She has become a very traveled baby, and she has been great on all of the trips. She also got blessed in church on Sunday March 7th, and it went great.
MOONGBUGGY
As part of my major in Mechanical Engineering, we have been working on a Moonbuggy project for the past two semesters. We, team of 7, have designed and built the Moonbuggy from scratch. I am going to the competition in Huntsville AL on the weekend of April 9th. It is really cool looking, but we will see if it actually runs well on 1 mile long simulated lunar surface at the Space Center. If you want to find out more go to this website http://moonbuggy.msfc.nasa.gov/ .
BREMERTON WASHINGTON
The biggest news of all is that we are permanently moving to Bremerton WA for a career at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. I will be a nuclear engineer for the submarines and aircraft carrier. I go through a two year training before I am certified. It should be a great career move for me at a good stable government job. We will be moving out sometime after I graduate on May 8th, but before May 24th when I start. We have already secured a house where we will be living, and it has an extra bedroom. We hope that whoever wants to will come check out the Bremerton-Seattle area and come see us. We are trying to find a good home for our Cat, so if anyone knows someone who wants a really good indoor/outdoor cat, Oliver is the best. He is unlike any cat in the sense that he is not shy and loves attention.
The biggest news of all is that we are permanently moving to Bremerton WA for a career at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. I will be a nuclear engineer for the submarines and aircraft carrier. I go through a two year training before I am certified. It should be a great career move for me at a good stable government job. We will be moving out sometime after I graduate on May 8th, but before May 24th when I start. We have already secured a house where we will be living, and it has an extra bedroom. We hope that whoever wants to will come check out the Bremerton-Seattle area and come see us. We are trying to find a good home for our Cat, so if anyone knows someone who wants a really good indoor/outdoor cat, Oliver is the best. He is unlike any cat in the sense that he is not shy and loves attention.
7 comments:
Great update Kevin! Cora IS cuter than ever in those Disneyland pictures! That's awesome she traveled so well! Congrats on her baby blessing too. Good luck with your moonbuggy project. Congrats also on your career move! You'll be great! You guys will definitely be missed here in UT. We'll totally come visit WA sometime! :)
Great Update Kevin!!! Glad to read what is happening with you guys!! I've been going through Cora withdrawals!! We need to see you guys again SOON!!!!
That is pretty amazing that Cora sleeps 10 hours each night. What a blessing. You new job sounds that a great one. And I have heard that part of Washington is beautiful. Good Luck with everything.
Gotta love those gub-ment jobs. We look forward to seeing you guys up here.
Congratulations on the new job, Kevin and thanks for the update, even if it was on a Friday night. I am so glad that you have found a place in Seattle already and that you have found renters for your Sugar House house. (Did I just write house twice...weird). Anyway, I am sad you guys are leaving, especially since Cora is so adorable.
Cora is just too cute. I hope you find a nice home for Oliver, I've enjoyed the posts about him over the years.
Hooray for Washington! I'm so excited you'll be moving there! I want to end up in Washington some day. Won't be for at least another 7 years, but then we should be neighbors. Good luck with the move and everything!
Roger!!! (AKA Oliver) You are so cute! I miss you. Katie, I'll have to show you videos of him as a new kitty, you will die how cute he is.
Post a Comment