14 years ago
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
HALLOWEEN PARTY!
We had so SO much fun! I think I spent all week decorating and making things for it. I wish people threw more parties!
The Invitation! The nails were the skin tone so I pulled out my bright red and painted them! It was a little weird, but isn't that a cute idea? Lara was actually the one to think of it!
The punch table. We bought some dry ice from the grocery store and had a little fun. I bought the whiskey bottle at DI.
The Chandelier in our eating nook. It was perfect for doing old and scary!
The treat table. More dry ice!
The prizes for Costumes!
Our Halloween lanterns!
The porch
Our front yard that I decorated with ghosts and spiderwebs.
Best Costume Trophy! I got it at DI and spray-painted it black.
US! The cannibals! I sewed both our outfits!! WE had every couple stand in our entry with this backdrop for a picture.
Cannibal faces!
Kevin is about to eat me!
Angela and Michelle.
The Liljenquists. They won funniest costume!
Andrea Vincent.
The Fry's.
The Peterson's! He won Scariest Costume!
The Voss' and they won best overall costumes!
Bonnie and Clyde! The Thompson's.
The Wintch's. Isn't her costume crazy! They weren't here for the judging, but she would have won scariest for sure!
Dairy Queen and Burger King! The Rowe's. They won best couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AWESOME! Such a fabulous party planner/thrower! What was/is Cora going to be for Halloween? :)
The Wintch's win! That costume is great. Looks very fun...
I wish I could have come! It looks like you had a blast. Are all those people your neighbors?
Fun fun fun!! I'm good at the food end of things but lousy at doing all the cute touches like you did. I love the trophy idea.
Ok...that is good times! I miss you both & of course I have to show Rog...Kevin. I miss you Katie.
Post a Comment