Sunday, October 17, 2010

spencer's lately

We have done a lot, been everywhere, and seen everything! Here is an overview with lots and LOTS of pics!

The Poff's came to visit us and it was SO MUCH FUN! I am devastated that they left! MOVE HERE! On a perfectly sunny day without a cloud in the sky we went all over Seattle and most importantly the Space Needle! Cora wasn't scared of the height at all and kept trying to grab the glass...made mommy a little nervous!
The girls with Seattle's Skyline! It was the perfect view on the perfect day!
Uncky Aaron!

Aunty Emily!

After a long day, when Kevin was working Swing Shift, Cora and I decided to get some chocolate ice cream! I think she liked it more than I did! Have you ever seen such joy?!

Cora was learning to walk along the couch and kept walking after the couch stopped and fell on her face and even without teeth (when this happened) she managed to cut her lip. First time to see Cora's blood and I freaked out! Now she has two teeth! One on the bottom and one on the top!

Kevin, Cora, and I and Kev's work friend Rick went on a boat tour on Washington Lake and were able to see all the rich people's houses! It was a gorgeous day and below is Bill Gates house! Of course, 3/4s of it is underground, but here is the only part visible. We also got to see Paul Allen's and a few other mansions!

The family with the Seattle skyline in the background!

At the front of the boat!

Cora in a box. She has never been so happy!

A random pic of Cora at my cousin's wedding last March, but look how much she has grown! I love her peach fuzz hair! Ooohhh!

I went to Utah for a week and stayed in Snowbird with my mommy-mo-seta and it was awesome! Cora got her face painted! She didn't even try and touch it!

The view from outside our window!

Cora getting acrobatic! The cutest part was Rachel, my niece, came in and told me very quietly that Cora needed help.

In Portland this last weekend, we went to the Beaverton Farmer's Market and played on the swings. This is Bo my cousin's son and he just loves Cora, who in turn LOVES the swings!

PURE BLISS!

Cora's new doll house that I got at a garage sale. It looks a little weird, but has so many little details that are amazing! The Pepper Kitchen House is what the plaque says! So cute!

Pic of the chiles at Pike's Market. They were beautiful!

Cora in front of the statue at the Locks!

At the locks (where they raise and lower a part of the river to different levels as the river is lower than Lake Union so boats can pass through) there is a salmon fish ladder where you can see all the fish!


The boats waiting to be lowered to the river depth!

Cora climbing the stairs for the FIRST TIME!

Kacee took a few pics of our family in July! Here they are below!











Kevin's parents came to visit us and we had a lot of fun seeing everything and they loved all the military spots!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome update Katie. It was great seeing you the past weekend. I love the picture of Cora playing in the box! Ah to be young again where an empty box is the greatest thing in the world. Miss you already!

Brooke said...

I love this post! So many wonderful things going on with you guys! Cora is getting so big! Your family photos are wonderful.

Emily said...

Great post! We had SO MUCH FUN! We miss you guys a lot. Maybe we will have a baby sooner after falling in love with Cora all over again. She is just so cute!!!

Alan said...

Love the picture of Cora vs. Chocolate ice cream. And the close up of her with the black outfit and black hair doolywapper is darling. Fun!

Laura said...

I'm so glad you updated! You guys look SO great! Cora is beautiful!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your time and sight-seeing! Those family pictures are stunning too!

Nurse Heidi said...

Oh my word, she's so smiley and chubby! I NEED to squeeze those cheeks!