Kevin's parents are coming in town and so we finally decided to clean and organize the extra bedroom. I looked up decorative ways to organize a bookshelf and this is what I came up with! Lots of little details!

right side

middle

left side

Remember Jungle Bathroom? Well there was a plumbing problem so we had to cut out the drywall on the ceiling. For some weird reason we couldn't find matching wallpaper so we decided to just paint it a light blue-ish gray. It was supposed to be more gray than this, as it is a little baby blue, but it looks WAY better anyway.

another pic

I got this rocking chair at a garage sale for $15 and finally got around to painting it! I scuffed it up to look antique and it actually does, but this picture doesn't capture it as well. I really love it though and Lara is going to help me make a seat cushion in December!

Cora loving the new chair!

The crew! Our friends Dan and Angela Rowe. Kevin lived by Dan freshman year and they were the only people we knew out here!

Kevin smiling :)


Cora and Buster...she was a little concerned about him.

At the cat competition there were cats on display with the name of the owner below it. DID YOU SEE THAT NAME!? AT THE CAT COMPETITION! I knew we were destined to be friends!

Cora's first face painting. The lady said Kev and I were too old to get ours done :(

BIGGEST BULL EVER! Had to be 2,000 lbs!

Cora and Kevin next to our ol' friend, da bull.

From the Lavender Festival! Cora and Dr. Lavender, very prestigious!
Mutton Bustin! Probably the funniest thing ever! They take kids under the age of 6 and less than 40 lbs and put them on the back of a sheep and see how long they can hold on! Some of the kids were 3 years old! This kid did one of the best, it is a little loud (as the crowd was going wild!)!!
7 comments:
More fun times to be had by you and not me! Cora is looking so big! You guys look happy which makes me happy.
Love the updated bathroom! I wish ours was done! Looks like you guys are adjusting well to WA. We miss you!
I am totally jealous of your bookshelves!
The shelves look amazing! Hooray for no more jungle! Cora looks SO big in that chair! What are her new tricks lately? Walking yet? You guys look great!
Your house is SO cute! And Cora is getting huge! I can't wait to visit you guys!!
Once again, we are impressed with your home improvements, style, and decorating skills. The bathroom looks SO awesome.
This blog needs more videos of cora!!!
Post a Comment