We headed up North to Point No Point beach and on the way was this awesome house! I really think they just took the top of a boat off and put it here for a house! Crazy!

The beach was beautiful, tons of drift wood and the sand was so fine and soft and lots of fisherman fishing for salmon!

Holding Cora!

Playing in the sand!

Just about to get our feet wet! Kevin was too weak.

Enjoying the view!

Amazing Forts!

The lighthouse and where they signed the Point No Point treaty with the Native Americans where they gave the United States their land. There is a video of Cora and putting our feet in the water at the bottom!

Blackberry Festival! Here is Collette (the owner of Ish) and Rachel (who sold cake stands)! These girls definitely made the day fun!! To see all my clip designs go to www.designsbykatiebp.blogspot.com! Some super cute things...

Rachel's booth!

There was a race finish line RIGHT in front of Ish and after the runners finished they came and started taking cookies off Rachel's display thinking they were the refreshments!

I loved them so much that I BOUGHT 2! This one is more formal and I love the red cup!!


This one is more casual and is just gorgeous! I love them both and can't wait to use them!


Here is my booth! A lot going on, but I had a lot of stuff!

Close-up! Notice the manikin that Collette let me borrow to put a clip on!

Front view!


The Blackberry Festival was a huge success! I made over $200! The weather was really bad and it rained all morning so I think if it was sunny we would have had way more people there. My favorite person was a lady from Birmingham, England who wanted to buy a pair of my crocheted booties and when I told her they were $10 she laughed and asked who in their right mind would pay $10 for them! Hahah! She said she would pay $5, which isn't worth it to me since they take me so long, AND since that is like 2.5 pounds to her which is nothing, but then I thought it would be super cool to have a little girl in England rockin my shoes so I did it! Also, a lady from a hair salon in Port Orchard said she wanted to buy my things and put them in her store to sell! Would be awesome!

Here is Kevin working on his car which he broke again for the 5th time and Cora helping him!

Cora asleep in her high chair! Totally posing!
Below is PORT TOWNSEND! We loved it there! The city was settled in the late 1800's so all the building are super old and victorian and there is an amazing view and waterfront! Port Townsend is where they filmed the movie An Officer and A Gentleman.




The water was FREEZING!


There was a block party on our street for all of the Union Hill neighborhood and they had a stage for performers. Well during an intermission they just played music so Kevin (who owed me a bet from losing at 5 Crowns) went on the stage and danced in front of EVERYONE! It was so funny!! I just about peed my pants! Here are a few photos and a video! (at the bott0m)


Lavender Festival in Sequim! This was a lot of fun and Kevin found this awesome sign! There was also a vendor who takes old metal things and welds them together to make sculptures like a frog, crab, humming bird, etc. Our camera died or I would have gotten a picture!


Here is Cora and I with our NEMESIS! We hate ROOSTERS!

Cora helping Kevin!
Kevin Dancing
Cora Clapping...SO FUNNY!
Cora in Sand/Water at Point No Point
6 comments:
Katie, your hair looks so cute! Cora is still so chunky and I want to eat her! :)
I miss the "bugga bugga bugga" from Cora! The videos were great... especially bugga bugga clapping and Kevin's sweet napoleon dynamite dance moves. Seattle looks so pretty -- I need to come visit!
Looks beautiful and like you're having fun. I love all the water!
Cute videos! I miss you guys.
To quote Liz Lemon, "I want to go to there."
And can I also eat your baby? Just a teensy bite with chocolate sauce on top?
YAY and awesome post! Tell Kevin he is AWESOME for doing such a rad dance on that stage (I was laughing when he jumped off and almost fell...way to go Kev). It's good to know you made sure you married someone who has great dancing skills like yourself!
I am so impressed by your booth and how hard you work. That really is so awesome that you are making things and are out there selling them. That beach looks beautiful!
Post a Comment