Here we are in Declo, ID., with my Grandma Doris Preston! Four generations of amazing women that I am so proud to be a part of!
Cora and her Double getting in a few cuddles. Double came and helped me for almost 2 weeks after I had Cora so they are REALLY close!
CHRISTMAS!! Here is Kevin and Cora making the same face!
Cora showing off her bottom teeth, which she had another poke through while we were there!
Cora didn't care much for the presents!! All she wanted was the crumbs that Santa left of the cookies. She seriously sat there for like 30 minutes eating crumbs!
The CHAOS THAT ENSUES!!
Here we are waiting to go upstairs to the presents, all in our matching pjs!
Some of my baby leggings on Rae!
The whole ensemble!
Christmas Eve we went and saw the lights at Temple Square with the Jackson's! So fun!
Temple!
Lovers!
New Years we spent at the Vawdrey's and had a ball with Kevin's family!
I really wanted party hats...I don't know why, I just really did so we got them for the occasion. Cora wouldn't keep hers on though. Cora stayed up until midnight!!
Here she is after we popped the poppers (which scared her to DEATH!) It was hilarious! We put the strings on her head and she was very concerned.
My aunt Connie, who lives in Portland, is going to be my official hair cutter after doing such a good job so for Christmas I got her a new cover since hers had holes in them!
Cora's new favorite activity!!
Below are the progression of Cora's hand after she burned it on my curling iron. They might be pretty gross. She grabbed my curling iron on our anniversary as I was getting ready to go out with Kevin to Bellevue (and our friends took Cora all night long so we could have a romantic get-away and go to the Temple to do Sealings the next morning...which I passed out doing!!)
The next day. I didn't think it was going to blister at first because we keep it under water for like 3-4 hours and it was read, but not blistered. She slept through the night and when she woke up it was this blistery, but didn't seem to bother her tons as she still crawled on it and grabbed things.
A close-up!
A few days later after the blisters had popped and it was kind of an open sore. Most of the skin is intact, but it was still gooey and gross!
A few more days after the open sore, where most of the skin had peeled off and still some extra sore spots, but mostly healing without infection!!

And here it is today! Looking great, with it still being a little red, but no open sores, no infection! YEAH!!! Poor thing, what a horrible experience!
This is what it looked like all wrapped up to protect it! It looked so sad.
Here is a random picture of my dad with an AWESOME Nerf gun he got for Christmas!! It is 2 guns in one!
For Christmas one of our friends got us a box of chocolate and we left it on the couch and forgot about it until the next morning I see this...
And its result...this...
and this...
Cora got a sequin tiara for her birthday and I would put it on her when she ate...for some reason, I thought it was the cutest thing ever!!!
Her famed "fishy-face" and it is so funny!
Aunt Connie feeding both Cora and Brooklyn!
BFFs!
The beautiful Bremerton! We were driving in Port Orchard one night and saw this and about died! SO GORGEOUS!
I think I may have posted this picture, but I love it!!
Some of my favorite people ever! We had a lovely lunch! Laura and McKenna, us, and Brittany! XOXOXOXOX Miss you girls!
2 comments:
Katie I love the picture of cora with chocolate all over their face! I could picture you cracking up about this. I miss you. Poor little cora and her poor little burn. I am glad it healed up.
I am crying for Cora and her burned hand! I had to force Andrew to look because he didn't want to see it. Poor Cora. How is that hand now?
Post a Comment