Just to keep up to date here are a few adventures...
We went to Seattle on probably the most perfect day of the year with our great friends the Lundquist's!
This is at the Seattle Center International Fountain
The Lundquist's with their baby Aida asleep in the stroller.
The gum wall!
The Lundquist's hooked us up with a free Seattle Waterfront Boat Tour! Holler! Cora wasn't as excited!
More of the fountain!!
Where some crazy lady tried to put a rat in the Lundquist's stroller! And a beautiful statue!
The boys!
This was the next day...all tuckered out!
The my mom and Gma Preston came out to visit me!!!! And they helped me put together most of my house (this is our dining area) and helped out tons with Cora!!
Cutest picture of them right??
I love this picture too!! Gma Preston was the best with Cora and we had SO much fun together!

This was one Sunday we went for a walk, I loved Cora in this outfit and she was just so silly dancing around and babbling!

This picture shows Cora a little more the way she was!

On the way to Denver Cora was all over the place on the plane, wouldn't sit, wouldn't sleep, just crazy and then as we are about to touch down she crawls out to the aisle and falls asleep! OF COURSE!

Here is what happens when Uncle Lincoln is in charge of watching Cora on the playground! It has almost all healed and doesn't look like it is going to scar!

This kind of shows Cora's new hair cut where I cut her bangs!
Then a few weekends later Chase and Kacee came to visit!!! They don't post pictures of their kids on the internet, so I have tons of cute pictures of them, and especially them with Cora, but you will just have to picture it!
Cora at a restaurant in Pike's Market!
Here is a seal on the ferry terminal in Bremerton! Awesome!
Chase has the magic touch...Cora just loved cuddling him!
I see the similarities!

Bug Museum!! Cora the monster!

And Chase getting in on the fun!

We went to Snoqualmie Falls and ate the famous $34 4 course breakfast! It was good, but not exceptional, at least the falls were worth the trip!

We had a little time before Chase and Kacee had to go to the airport so we found a local park and played for an hour or so...seems like Chase had the best seat!
And the last big update is:

We are expecting our 2nd child on January 23, 2012! Yes just 2 years and 2 months from Cora! I'm almost 10 weeks and have hated every second of it just like last time :) but I can't wait to hold another baby in my arms and know it is all mine! We look forward to finding out what we are having, although I think it might be a boy, but we are happy with anything (as long as Kevin can guarantee that we eventually get a boy!) and hope everything goes okay!
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Hope the 2nd trimester takes away all the nausea. For reals, I want to see you in August when we come out for my brother's wedding - will you be around?
I am so excited that you are expecting baby #2!
Poor Cora's little nose :(
And biggest congratulations on the growing baby!! Hooray for a January baby. I can tell you from personal experience that it is the perfect way to start off a new year. And my oldest two are almost exactly 2 years and 2 months apart, great spacing in my personal opinion. :D Congrats again!
Congratulations!
So many comments that I want to make on this post! First - cutest pic of your mom and Cora! Second - it sounds like you've had so much fun with all your visitors! And I wish Kacee would let you post pics of her kids with Cora. Bummer. Third - CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you and Kevin! No matter what you have he or she will be just as adorable as Cora. Fourth - next time you're in Utah we should hang out and catch up!
Oh happy day!!! I'm so darn excited for you guys! Ben and McKenna are 2 years and 2 1/2 months apart. :) Well done! I hope you feel better soon!
Cora gets more beautiful everytime I see her! What fun visitors and outings! I love Cora's cute little belly hanging out while she's napping on the couch.
Congrats on all the exciting news! Yay for babies!
Yay! I'm so excited!
I've been checking for updates for weeks....glad to see that you finally crawled out from under all those boxes :). It was so great to see you in Denver! Thinking we need to take a trip up your way next spring to see the new babykins.
I'm thrilled for you! I wish you lived closer because Rog & I would totally babysit for you! I am so happy for you & we miss you!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you start feeling better.
What wonderful news!! Hope your sick phase passes quickly. Congratulations!
Post a Comment