
Almost done!

His famous cartwheel over the finish line with a great time of 23 minutes!

This is an awesome picture, but at the park where the race was there is a little train you can ride for free every other Saturday and it is SO COOL!

Mom came up and helped me again and finally kept her promise of painting over that store bought painting I had! She did an amazing job too!

For the 4th we went to a friends house and had great food, great fireworks, and great friends!

One sunny Saturday we drove to Point-No-Point beach, since it was the only sandy one around, and I brought a swimsuit just in case Cora tried to get in the water...I was right!

This is like 5 minutes after we got there! And the water is FREEZING! She played in the water for almost an hour!

And remember how in Hawaii she hated the sand...she got over it! In fact, I think it is her favorite!

Our great friends, the Williams', that came with us! And notice Jeff's sea dino sand creation!

One day Kevin was in his room and I was downstairs with Cora. I went into my craft room for about 10 minutes and left her watching Baby Einstien. Within that time, because when I came out she was back downstairs watching, she had managed to climb onto the table grab the salt and dump it ALL out! Speedy Gonzales!

Cora being hilarious!

When you say cheese she goes and stands in that position and turns around and says cheese back and laughs to come look at the picture you took. Who knows where she got the idea that you need to stand right there to take a picture!

Cora catching up on her reading while getting changed.

I am very proud of this! I have been collecting brass mirrors from garage sales and antique stores and created a mirror wall in our living room! My mom got me that fabulous one in the middle. Kind of cool huh?
We went to Portland this last weekend to be with my Aunt and Uncle and my cousin Melissa came out with her daughter Brooke who is just 3 months younger than Cora. One day we went to Cannon Beach and it was beautiful and sunny, but a little windy.
Cora and Haystack Rock!
Trying to swim/eat the water.
I'm making sure she has the right form...the coach.
Lovers!
Once Cora started shivering we finally picked her up and made her come put some clothes on.

Cora again just LOVING the sand!

She even tried to swim in it. It was like reversible sand angel, it was the funniest thing!

Well she loved the sand, until it got in her eyes!

Cora and daddy looking at the star fish.

Cor before she got into her swimsuit playing in the water.

We rented these 3 wheeled bikes that were really fun going with the wind, but tough coming back.

Haystack rock where there are lots of star fish and other sea life.

Best friends!

Frenemies??

Bath time after the beach!

Chillin!
Update on pregnancy: I'm 14 1/2 weeks and a few things have happened! I can't remember what I left off with, but things have been rough, not horrible, just scary and stressful. Well I have been super sick, lots of throwing up, and that has been down right just awful. I am finally thinking I might be over the hump, as I haven't thrown up for a few days now, still nauseous though. I did have a cyst burst on my ovary which they thought was an eptopic so I went in for an ultrasound and got to see my tadpole. I have passed out a lot with this baby, but this is starting to ebb. I had to get some fluids and found that I had a bladder infection. And just this last week I started bleeding and cramping and found that I have a blood clot between the baby and the uterine wall. This should resolve itself on it's own, but just scary. At least the baby still looks healthy and seems fine and I'm starting to feel a little better. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Cora is SO big! I sure miss you guys! I'll take Cora and her anti-cleaning abilities any time you want.
Good luck, that is so so scary. I hope you feel better soon with fewer scares.
And Cora is so darn cute.
So many of those pictures of cute Cora just crack me up! She's such a doll! I'm so sorry this pregnancy isn't going so well. But very glad the baby's doing alright. I hope the second trimester is much better for you! Take it easy. Love ya!
What fun pictures!! I miss you guys! I'm sorry the pregnancy is so crummy - I totally feel your pain. (Not right now...but I have a really great memory of how awful pregnancy was.) You sure do make cute babies, though, so it's worth it!!
Post a Comment