| I love this one with the light coming in on Kevin's shirt! |
| Little Cora Belle, just so big! |
| Had to have on maternity picture! Hi, baby George! |
| I love this one, even if I look 30 weeks instead of 20 weeks pregnant! |
| This was another favorite where we were laughing at Cora singing. |
| Engagement Picture? Aren't we cute? |
| Nope not engaged, have a baby! This will probably be our Christmas card! |
| Cora's favorite part (and probably Kevin's too!) |
One of our favoritest friends got a camera for her birthday just barely and wanted to try it out and look how amazing she already is! Thanks for being so patient with us! WE LOVE THEM! And we got Cora's adorable outfit from our great friend JoLynn Peters! So grateful for it!!
11 comments:
Such a cute family! Can't wait to see what your newest little one will look like.
These turned out so great! I love the one with Cora "pushing" daddy in the wheelbarrow. :) You're looking fabulous by the way! What a great color on you too.
Such cute family pictures! Love them all!
Oh my gosh you are all so stinking cute I can't stand it!
Love them! You are one beautiful lady Katie!
These are soooo cute!
And I officially have to hate you (but not really) since you appear to be the type of pregnant woman who does not look pregnant from the back, you lucky duck.
You guys are darling! Love your guts! The pictures look great.
Love Every Picture, Love You All!!! Can't believe how big Cora has gotten in just a little over a month!! xoxoxox
What awesome photos! Cora is beautiful and you look great too katie. I really like the name george
LOVE the pictures!! What a cute family!
Awesome pictures! You look gorgeous! I really like your engagement picture. So great. We love you.
Post a Comment