Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Party!

We just had our Halloween party and it was a blast!  Below are pictures of the costumes and the house!

Robb Contraeras as a nerd.

The Wintch's...this was so creepy!

US!!  Scandalous, preggo, Rainbow Brite and her Nemesis Murky Dismal.

Watch OUT!

Full On!

We did A LOT of decorating!



The Kruger's!

The Fluckiger's as Gadaffi and a Fairy.

The Liljenquist's!  She made her amazing costume, crazy right?!


Angela Rowe

The Hartman's, he was a 3-hole punched version of himself and she was a bedbug!

The Robison's as the Tooth Fairy and a Dentist.

Thompson's as Bat Girl and Spider Man.

Jenae as a cat!

The Peterson's!

Young's as Angry Birds!  And notice the mini angry bird...pretty creative!

   
The Cozzen's as Salt and Pepper!  So Cute!

I'm glad we haven't had a chance to paint over this tree yet!  Made the perfect backdrop for pictures.  We played a game, had tons of food, and frosted Sugar Cookies.  I didn't get a picture of the Trophy for best costume, but it was pretty amazing.  I spray painted it and used a little glitter.  A lot of work, but well worth it! 

3 comments:

Alan said...

I hope Rainbow and Murky won the costume contest. You guys look sweet. I can't wait to don my superexcelent Nacho Libre spandex. Heidi is going as Concepcion, Nacho's love interest. Awesome.

Laura said...

I want to live close to you so I can come to one of your awesome Halloween parties! You guys look awesome! And the couple that came as babies is totally creepy. :)

Hksedwick said...

sweet partay!!