Saturday, October 29, 2011

THE WHOLE FAMILY COSTUMES!

 So here we ALL are.  The Rainbow Brite, Murky Dismal, AND TWINK crew!  Actually a lot of people knew who we were!  I had a lot of fun making these costumes (and actually my first time making anything like "clothes" so I was kind of impressed with myself).  We may have been the MOST dressed up adults, but hey I think that means we are awesome.  Totally awesome!  Thanks Kev for going along with it and being such a good sport!  You too, Cora!  I posted pictures of the actual characters so you can see what they look like below.









7 comments:

Laura said...

You're so creative- AND super talented to have MADE those!! Way to go! You guys look awesome!

Alan said...

I vote Kevin grows a real mustache. I almost did for the Nacho Libre suit, but I couldn't quite stand the tickliness.

Brooke said...

All I can say is..... wow!

Nurse Heidi said...

I LOVE these!!!

Eliza said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Chelsey said...

Your costumes were dead on! Wow, key looks great in green! Great job!

Amy said...

I'm so impressed with your sweet sewing skills! You rock.