Monday, February 13, 2012

George's Photoshoot!






















I made George's two hat/diaper cover crocheted items and the cocoon he was in.  I was pretty proud of myself.  The pictures were taken by Hope Georgette Photography and she was fabulous and really reasonable in price.  I love the fact my mom and double gma could get a few pics taken too!  I just love my family!!  I have lots to post about, but too tired tonight so will write an update later!

8 comments:

Eliza said...

Good gravy is he not the cutest little baby ever?!?! And you crocheted the hat/diaper and cacoon on your own, you've got some mad skillz.

Seriously, I could just look at these sweet pictures over and over. Sooo cute!

Matt and Tara said...

Oh my goodness so precious! Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Joey said...

Wonderful pictures, Kater! You and your family are the cutest! I am so impressed with all of your creative skills. We are so looking forward to seeing you all in March! Love you lots!
Joey

Laura said...

Those crocheted items are AWESOME! And I LOVE the four generation photo! :) George's lips are so pouty and full. I just want to smooch him!

Alan said...

Awesome photos! Plus the crochet stuff is totally boss. I want to bring that word back into circulation.

Chelsey said...

Your crocheting skills are super impressive! His hats and booty cover are so darn cute! That is the best baby photo shoot I've ever seen. I just want to kiss his cheeks.

Katrina, Kyle and Family said...

Katie I found your blog on shannon"s. Your baby is so sweet. I Love all his pictures.

corryfever said...

So sweet! Congratulations on that little man. What a good looking group! miss you. xo