Can I just start by saying I have the cutest kids in the whole world!! I just love LOVE them! Cora always gets so excited and yells Mommy (or Daddy depending) whenever she sees us! I just want to squeeze them both all the time. Two kids is exponentially harder than one, for sure, but I am just so happy to have a little baby again to snuggle and yet a fun, crazy two year old! So here is more pictures than anyone ever thought you could include in one post!
 |
| First night home from the hospital! I love that hat. |
 |
| Gma P playing with Cora. She would play and play with her for hours and hours. |
 |
| More playing time. |
 |
| BIG STRETCH! So this was the time he was still jaundiced and losing weight...don't worry, he got over that! |
 |
| I just love that look...uh oh. |
 |
| My sleeping children! I can't believe Cora was ever that size. |
 |
| Ohhh...we got her to hold that in her sleep. Such mean parents. |
 |
| First bath, and not loving it. |
 |
| MY BOYS! |
 |
| Kevin was reaching for something in the car and ripped his shirt on our way to church. Good thing he wore a suit jacket that day, because it was like that the whole time. |
 |
| Just stick out your tongue tired. |
 |
| George's old man receding hair line. |
 |
| Monkey Man |
 |
| Isn't he tiny!! |
 |
| Doing Eye-Patch ALREADY...Arrrrrgh. |
 |
| I can't believe that outfit was so big on him! |
 |
| What is this face? |
 |
| Cora started to pay way more attention to her doll! Such a good big sister! |
 |
| I think for a whole month, while Cora was teething, all four of us slept in the our bed. Here are the 3 of them! |
 |
| Right before he got his tongue-tie clipped. He wasn't peaceful for long! |
 |
| OHHHHH! I love this! |
 |
| Cora has had a few incidents in my bathroom, mascara for lip gloss...real cool Cora! |
 |
| She just watched herself in the mirror and made funny lip movements. I think even she was weirded out. |
 |
| Perfection. |
 |
| Second incident...shampoo paint. She broke out in a horrible rash where the shampoo was on her face, and the carpet is still stiff there. |
 |
| First swing time. |
 |
| Sibling cuddles. |
 |
| Old man Carlton meeting George! |
 |
| Cora trying to tickle him with a cat toy... |
 |
| Carlton humoring her by laughing... |
 |
| FEED ME! |
 |
| I guess this is what I get for pumping in front of Cora, she had to give it a try. |
 |
| Cora and Eli, her lover, playing shirtless together! |
 |
| Dressing up as Dorothy! |
 |
| Not happy...and as you can tell he chunked right up! |
 |
| Cora made George lunch!! Lunch in swing! |
 |
| And then made me pray over the food. So cute. |
 |
| Aunt Connie coming to visit! |
 |
| Cora's favorite toy, she seriously about dies every time she sits on it! |
 |
| We went to Old Navy during the 30% off clearance and came home with a ton of clothes and here Cora is with ALL of them on her! Silly girl. |
 |
| Mommy-daughter spa day. Face masks, hair masks, pedicures, nail polish, we had a lot of fun! |
 |
| GEORGE!! |
 |
| Cora at the Children's Museum in Tacoma...it was AWESOME! |
 |
| Incident number 3 (don't worry now we have child locks on the cupboards), mascara again as lipstick...this time she looks a lot more freaky. |
 |
| Really freaky. |
 |
| EASTER! Going to the ward egg hunt with George the monster. |
 |
| Cora was in heaven. |
 |
| Two monsters! One of my YW with matching horns! |
 |
| A manly machine. One of our neighbors just got a lawn care service and let us have her riding mower!!! Oh, be jealous. |
 |
| Three lovely ladies and our chillins after a fun Easter dinner at our house. |
 |
| Hello... |
 |
| Cora entertaining George. |
 |
| Oh he is delicious. |
 |
| When he sleeps he holds his hands. I just love it. |
 |
| Sorry it is crooked, but our neighbors cat followed me home from the mailbox and Cora was so excited. |
These last few pictures are from George's blessing where we had our dearest friends and family (over 77 people) there to celebrate the life of our beautiful son. It was incredible and I am so grateful for all of those that made it!!
 |
| Gma P and George! |
 |
| Showing off his outfit...GOAL! |
 |
| Pure Chunky Deliciousness!! |
 |
| Grandparents |
 |
| Look at those eyes!! |
 |
| The happiest, luckiest girl in the world! |
8 comments:
I love this update! So many cute pictures to comment on each. Gonna have to make smaller updates! So good to see you last month. Altogether way too much Cora and George cuddling going in without me.
Oh, these are wonderful! Gorgeous kids! And that funny Kevin!! :)
I've been waiting and waiting for these! You have some cute kiddos! Love you tons, Katie!
So so so cute!!! Wish we lived close!!! And only Kevin could rip his shirt on the way to church:-)
love it!! cora cracks me up. your littles are such cuties. you are one awesome momma, that's for sure. love and miss you!
xo
I LOVE so much about this post! I especially love all the sleeping and cuddling pictures. I laughed a lot at Cora's picture with her tongue sticking out. I also laughed a lot at the one with Cora fixing George lunch while he was in his swing. :)
Great post. I had a good laugh about Kevin's picture with his church shirt torn. You guys are so funny. I'm so glad we got to see you. You look great and baby George is so handsome. I am glad you documented all of Cora's 'incidents'. I'm preparing myself for Truman to have some of those after the new baby comes. I love ya!
Love these!! I miss your guts!
Post a Comment