skip to main |
skip to sidebar
harlem globetrotters, holler
HARLEM GLOBETROTTERS! Kevin and I went to a harlem globetrotters game on Monday with my work. Many of you know I have a long relationship with the globetrotters. In high school a bunch of us girl friends dressed up as H.G.s with our dates for a dance. I slept the night with sponge curlers (my hair was long) and I totally had a fro! Anyway, this game was a fulfillment of a longstanding dream. Honestly, it was sort of lame and I probably wouldn't recommend going, but I did get some killer pics out of it. 

2 comments:
and oh, how i remember that fro. prob on of the funnest dances ever... except for my date. oh well. sounds like it was a partay.
Aw man! We saw a snippet on the news about that game and Alan commented that Ethan would probably like a globetrotters game. Too bad it was lame.
Post a Comment