Saturday, February 2, 2008

Juno = Thrilla Mar Milla

Kevin and I saw Juno last night and it was incredible. I know everyone talks about how good it is and I am just another voice in the crowd, but I just had to say that Juno totally reminds me of Mary. Mary talks the same way, reacts the same way, used to dress the same way, etc. That is why I have always liked Mary and why I love the Juno character. The first day I met Mary we were in the BYU dorms at DT and we had to say what superhero trait we would choose and she said that she would want to be able to point at someone and make them poo their pants. (The most random!) Then she went on to describe how awesome it would be if you were at a party and a boy you had a crush on was talking to some other girl and she worked her magic.... Anyway, Juno is amazing (a little scandalous so don't take your kids) and so is Mary.

MARY: By the way I miss you lots.

4 comments:

Mary said...

kates!!! i got your message, and i love this post and i love you even more. it totally made me laugh. i saw juno a while ago and also loved it, i want to see it again now. it is hilarious that it made you think of me from back in the day. we definitely need to hang out. i miss you a lot as well.

xoxo

mar

lauren said...

i'm glad you guys enjoyed it as much as we did, and i'm sad we couldn't join you!

Natalie said...

Great movie, i've only seen it once, but I need to see it again! Oh and I know Livia from Bountiful, we grew up in the same ward, although I haven't seen her in years..just facebook friends! Oh and you can come and visit us ANYTIME!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Katie! of course you can add my blog to your links...I hope you don't mind that I already added yours to mine. But how are you doing? I haven't even got updates on you through Kacee...haha! It's a good thing we have blogs to keep each other up to date on our lives.