BAD NEWS
1. School starts in one week from today. In fact, in one week I will have technically been through the first day of class since it is late at night right now.
2. I am excited about the Utah football season. Don't get the wrong idea here, I didn't say I love the Utah football team. You may ask, why am I excited. Truthfully, I really haven't followed it much, but I do know that last season they won 7 in a row going into the BYU Utah game. This year they have most of their players back including the QB, something Johnson.
3. My wife has to work for 5.7 more weeks in Stockton CA.
4. We drove to Boise last weekend. Its a long drive.
5. I have been very unproductive the last couple weeks, only working about 1 day a week. The rest of the time I have been watching Olympics.
6. I still have no desire to swim after watching the Olympics. I also want a ping pong table downstairs.
7. I am writing on the Blog
Well, That just about sums it up for the bad news, but keep on readying and your day may become brighter. (FYI: The good news numbers go along with the bad news numbers)
GOOD NEWS
1. This one is very important. While it is true I start school in a week, I will now be more fully trained to build things that you will be using in the future. That should make you feel all worm and fuzzy inside knowing that I will make that sacrifice for you.

2. I am about 50x more excited about the BYU football season starting in just a couple of weeks. Talk about almost all the all stars back to improve on two 12-2 seasons in a row. Lets just say, I expect nothing but perfection.
3. My wife only has to work for 5.7 more weeks. You may think that is bad, but that means she is almost 2/3 the way done. Hi fives all around. If they make her work any longer, there could be a riot in the streets of Stockton. (p.s. Katie I love you more than a boat)
4. Our neighbors got married, which is very exciting. Since they probably won't read this, I won't talk about this subject much. In fact I am done. (p.s. It was good seeing Gma Preston for the night in Declo on the way home. We love you lots.)
5. I start school. Nothing kills the summer lazy bug like school.
6. Michal Phelps won 8 gold medals, very exciting. I am really thinking about quiting school and doing ping pong professionally. Let me know what you think.
7. Katie still loves you all and will be back
Well that about all for now. Check back in next weekish for more updates.
2 comments:
Despite my Ute husband's dreams and wishes for the season, I believe BYU is going to SMASH Utah again. GO BYU FOOTBALL!
Hope Katie doesn't have to work much longer, we miss her in YW. The girls (and I) think she's funny. Don't worry, you're funny too Kevin. Thanks for posting!
Hey Kevin, Thanks for the update. We are all looking forward to when Katie is done with her California adventure. Good luck with school! If you get bored while Kate is gone, come on over and play with all my kids. They's love to play sports with you. (or you could come and play x-box with Spencer!!) I know Grandma loved having you guys come and stay with her. Take Care. Aunt Renee
Post a Comment