Monday, October 20, 2008

Dissssney Lannnnd

Last week I was off school for the entire week. I got a lot of things done like yard work. Refinishing a desk, and some homework. The most important thing that I did last week was go to Disney Land with my Wify and her family. Here is the run down on my favorite rides from top to bottom.
1. Haunted mansion: This one is my favorite because I can't quite figure out how they do it. There is one part in the ride where there are holograms inside of a tree. Haunted mansion is especially cool at Halloween because they have everything decked out with the nightmare before Christmas.
2. Splash Mountain: It doesn't get much better then dropping down a hill inside of a log. The theme song doesn't get much better either. (The third picture is everyone inside the log)
3. Scream roller coaster: See the video at the bottom. No more explanation needed.
4. Toy story: Its a new ride that is way sweet. YOu should look it up next time you are at Disney land.

This one is going to be short. I hope you enjoy the video. Have a great day. Go BYU even though they lost one. Its not over yet.



3 comments:

Ben said...

The roller coaster looks pretty sick.

Nikki said...

Hey Kevin, I added you to my blog! Hope you guys are doing well!!!

hillary and britton said...

Hey Katie and Kevin!
Disneyland is the best-the new toy story ride sounds cool. Splash Mt is my favorite!