
It that time of year again when we can all start dreaming of March madness and the NBA finals. I am very excited about the teams this year, so I thought I would give you the rundown of my most favorite teams to the my least favorite teams. If you could care less about basketball, then skip to the end of the following list.
MOST FAVORITE:
1. Jazz (Boozer, D Will, Linko, Okur, Korver, Millsap are going to get it done this year.)
2. Suns (Steve Nash is the man, and O'Neal is old and washed up, but he is still good {except for free throws})
3. Nuggets (Can't say I like the guys on the team, but hey I am from Denver)
.
.
.
.
3 [from bottom]. Mavericks (Don't like the Mav's because the beat the Suns, nuf said)
2 [from bottom]. Spurs (I like Timmy, but the rest of the team is blaaahhh, they are also to good)
1 [bottom]. Lakers (can't stand Kobe and Gasol because they are just to good, its almost unfair.)
LEAST FAVORITE
For those of you who want to hear more, check out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97CXaDIPYTg


Halloween this year was great. Our neighbor, Kim, let us join her and her daughter Alexis for a little trick or treating. Truth be told we actually begged her to let us go because it sounded like fun. Alexis with the penguin suit was unstoppable and we seriously cleaned up. The other picture is our little house with our Halloween decorations up. My pumpkin is the middle one that was sub par this year. Maybe next year. After Trick or treating we came home and made some excellent sugar cookies and watched The Village. If you would like any cookies, I have way to many for just me, so let me know.


Also this weekend we went to the new RSL stadium to watch the first game of the playoffs. It was a lot of fun, and since it is a small stadium, every seat is great. RSL played way better and finaly got a goal in the last minute of the game. They still have to play the same team one more time before they can advance. In the picture you will notice that I have my BYU stuff on, and that is in honor of the BYU football team that had their game at the same time. They barley won getting them that much closer to beating Utah in 3 weeks. Well, that about sums it up. Katie will be done in 3 WEEKS so your reading will improve exponencially very soon
3 comments:
I want some cookies!! :) Hey, you guys are welcome to trick-or-treat with Paige next year. She cleans up pretty well too! :)
I can't wait for the BYU/U of U game! Maybe we will get Direct TV by then and have a football game party. Probably not a good chance though since we just booked a trip to Hawaii and are feeling a little poor. But you never know! :)
You guys are busy, busy people. Katie I miss seeing you at work! Kevin, I can't wait for basketball either!
I'm so glad Katie is almost done! Hang in there Kevin. I'm glad you had a fun Halloween! :)
Post a Comment