I have been very busy this semester in engineering. My main class is mechatronics, robot building. It is an entire year class, so this is just the robot design that we made for the first semester. For the second semester we will have several sensors on it that will tell the robot where its at and when to pick up a crate. The crates are actually Tupperware containers that fit on our robot. The robot will extend the arm, lower the gate and pull the Tupperware in. It will then take the Tupperware to the outside of the course where it will push it off to the outside. That is our goal. Hope you like the video. I am suprised we, me and the rest the group, pulled this off because last week all we had was good ideas.
I am also very excited about 5 MWC teams in bowl games this month. Only one of them is favored to win, TCU, but I think 4 will win. As far as the Utah Alabama game, one of the players on the team, Zane Beadles, guaranteed a win. It sounds like a done deal to me.
14 years ago
6 comments:
Very kewl! I'm impressed with your sweet skills! Michael was just saying today that he would like Santa to bring a robot that does his homework. Can you arrange for that?
Hmmm, That would be about 50 times more complicated, but maybe in a couple years.
Wow Kevin, You can cook great brownies AND build robots!! You are amazing! Great Job!
Renee
Sweetness! I want a robot to clean up after Katie :). Get on it, would you please?
Impressive, Kevin!! It is so nice to see something that you are engineering! I knew there was more to college than football ...
Sweet robot! Kinda nerdy of course (wink wink) but still AWESOME! Something I could never do.
Post a Comment