Kev made me a great breakfast (eggs, pancakes, bacon) and let me take a nap after work! We went and did Sealings at the Bountiful temple to remind us of our big day. The fact that I (and I admit it was my fault this year) forgot Kev's temple recommend and he forgot it on our wedding day just brought back all the more memories! We came home and watched our wedding video and we love all of you guys! I remember just having the best time all day: eating good food, seeing people I love, dancing to my dad's band, and seeing my best friends in the whole world (and marrying my best friend!!!). Thanks Zach for the amazing video.
Lately things have been about the same. I have almost finished scrapbooking college, and have finished high school. Such good memories! Kevin promised he would not do any more projects, yet as I sit here, he is taping up the stairwell for another layer of paint! A few more friends of mine have been laid off and it makes me a little stressed. Kevin has lost his last few basketball games by about 18 points so we are trying a new approach and I am going to cheer him on tomorrow. My kitty is the best as you will see from the pictures below. Now Joey you can't complain about no Oliver pictures!
8 comments:
Happy anniversary!! My husband Paul and I celebrated our 5th anniversary yesterday... *woot, woot to January weddings!*
And that's crazy that my sister Anna and her hubby Pete are in your ward. Good times :-D
Congratulations guys! 2 years! Amazing. We'll be there soon! :)
Happy Anniversary!!
Kate and Kev, Happy Anniversary. You are such a wonderful couple. We are so very happy for you two. We love you both! Love Renee and the Crew!
Awwww!! Happy anniversary, guys! Kev, we're so glad you made such an excellent choice for a wife :).
Wow, time flies doesn't it? You two are so perfect for each other! I'm glad Katie is a part of our family now. Congrats on 2 years!
Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride Katie. I had a nightmare about a cat last night...i'm sorry I just don't like them. But you look cute with your cat!
Congrats on 2 years...but Katie, you know how I feel about cats.
Post a Comment