14 years ago
Monday, February 16, 2009
ramble
I didn't have much to do today so I decided to look at everyone's blogs and contemplate just how lame I am compared to my friends!! If you are bored and need to waste an hour (I can spend the longest time looking at her blog!) check out Paige Evan's blog (and Hillary Roney's)...I have a link to it. Amazing, I know. I have been contemplating all the fun things I wish I was/had/did/went and I decided I better start making lots more money, while at the same time stopped working. I hope during the millenium (or at least in the kingdom I end up in) I get to travel, although do you think all the museums and ruins and wonders of the world will still be around? I better start going places now just in case. Kev and I are flying to NY to spend two days with Robs my mother-substitute, two days at the category 8 Marriott hotel in Times Square (and hopefully see Wicked), flying to Richmond, VA to stay with Roomheart HEATHER for two days, and then taking a bus to D.C. for two days and staying with very gracious Corie. I have dreams that I am there all dressed up, 20 lbs lighter, and seeing famous people. In all of my day-dreams lately I have decided what songs I would sing if I tried out for American Idol (Appletree by Erykah Badu and Sweet Pea by Amos Lee) and I would have Tara Corry be my fashion advisor. I could also see myself being a reader of books (is there a job that gets paid to read books), a crocheting designer, a person who buys the shoes that Nordstrom's is going to sell, a craft store advertiser, etc. Life just seems too short and I'm too lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hi, Katie! You're so funny. That's the danger of spending too much time reading blogs or on facebook. I have the exact same problem! I start to feel woefully inadequate and un-fun. That sounds like an awesome trip you have planned! I think you guys are great.
I am so excited for you to come visit!!! I miss you a lot!!
Thanks for the shout out katie! i blog just for you :)
I like your posts!
You probably know about TKTS in New York for cheaper tickets -- go to the South one, not the busy Times Square one. But did you know about the greasy Burger Joint in the posh Parker Meridian? It's hidden behind a curtain. Yum. Speaking of food, have a "dirty water dog" off the street or a Grey's Papaya hot dog for me. Have fun!
Katie, I LOVE your new blog look! Really cute! Thanks for coming to see us last night. You are so darling!! We love you and Kevin! You are two of our most favorite people in the whole world!
See, this is why we love you. You're nearly as lazy as me. And you like stuff. And stuff is cool. I hope y'all have a great trip. You'll be back for Nacho night I hope?
Hey Katie!
I feel honored you mentioned my blog:0 I think you lead an exciting life, even if you don't design shoes for Nordstrom and sing on American Idol. SOunds like you guys have an awesome trip planned. Fun fun! Much love! Oh, and I like your new background
Post a Comment