Monday, February 23, 2009

Ohh the DAV!

I donated a little money to the Disabled American Veterans (one cause I care about, as much as I hate the war, the people that fight for us deserve the best care) and I received this very official certificate. I have posted it in my office and feel much more important being a member of the "Commanders Club"!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Commanders Club sounds very official!

...my blog just went private but if you want an invite just email me (elizachallis@hotmail.com) your email address.

And I was on the tennis team with you our junior year (Anna brought it to my attention that I'd said senior year on my blog... but senior year I did the musical instead... sheesh, I think I'm still recovering from "pregnancy brain" symptoms)

Jess said...

I think that is the most festive certificate I've ever seen. Congratulations!