THE CREATURE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A BABY NOW! In fact in 2 weeks I find out what it is. That is going to be weird...since I've been calling it "leech" lately. Lovingly, of course. So anyway here are pictures from my last ultrasound on 5/22/09 (Kevin's birthday!).
Profile!

On it's side with one arm/hand up to face!

Kicking me!

It was about 2 inches when this was taken, but should be about 3 inches now. Tiny little thing, huh?
7 comments:
Oh it's so cute! It looks just like you :)
Tell us asap when you find out what it is!
Yay! How exciting!
No matter when Charlie decides to come I'll be in Utah the first week of July. I'd LOVE to see you while I'm home! It's been soooo long and we're practically sisters-in-law.
I can already tell that sweet "Leech" is going to be adorable!
Yea! That baby is darling! The bathroom looks fabulous! Glad you're doing well. Are you still feeling sick these days??
Oh Katie!! That's so amazing. I'm so excited for you two!
nice and coungrats.
I was the first one to see the very first ultrasound image and it was clear to me that the peanut was a boy. It's a him. It just is.
Post a Comment