I voted twice!!! One for each. Just wanted to make sure that I had all my bases covered!! LOL! I really kind of think it is a boy. (But I hope it is a girl because I want to knit something pink!)
I'm voteing boy because I can see it's boy privates in the picture
Sophia and I are going with a girl because we think the "thing" in the picture is the baby's leg or arm. LARa
I didn't think to look in the picture for hints! But I voted girl!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I voted twice!!! One for each. Just wanted to make sure that I had all my bases covered!! LOL! I really kind of think it is a boy. (But I hope it is a girl because I want to knit something pink!)
I'm voteing boy because I can see it's boy privates in the picture
Sophia and I are going with a girl because we think the "thing" in the picture is the baby's leg or arm. LARa
I didn't think to look in the picture for hints! But I voted girl!
Post a Comment