Wednesday, June 17, 2009

IT'S A...

GIRL!!!!

So 30% of you were RIGHT, and I would just like to say...I told you so! Hahaha, anyway, it took about 30 minutes of ultrasound viewing while the doctor pushed on my stomach to get her to move into a viewable position, but we FINALLY got a good shot! As most of you know we are going to name her *CORA* after my great aunt which is a long story I will tell you some other time, but baby Cora is looking great, hearts beating strong, is over 4 inches from head to rump, and is actually measuring at 16 1/2 weeks instead of 15 1/2. The doctor says it is just a week though so he isn't going to change my due date (Dec. 5th). We are so amped!!

ALSO: Kacee had her most adorable baby boy Charlie yesterday (3 weeks early) and he is doing MUCH better!!! He had a moment of breathing difficulty and was a huge scare to all of us, but is breathing okay now and is hoping to get out of the NICU by tomorrow. Kacee and Chase are AMAZING parents and we wish them all the best of luck!! Here's to Charlie and Cora!

11 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Yay! I so voted right. Cora is an adorable name. I'm so happy for you!!

Mary said...

YAY! I cannot wait to see little Cora this December. You will be the greatest mom for this baby. Love and miss you!

Eliza said...

I certainly LOVE my two boys and can't really imagine my life any differently but I would have some serious fun shopping for a baby girl. Congrats and I love the name!

Sarah Preston said...

I knew it was going to be a girl! Congrats! I didn't know chase and kacee had their baby! Congratulations to them!

Mary said...

Congratulations! I am shopping for something pink. Or purple. Or yellow. Or green -- so many options....

Alan said...

Girl! Wohoo. That's superexciting. Congratulations!

Matt and Tara said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Girls are the best!

Kristy Carpenter said...

How exciting!! Congrats! PS - can we get together when I'm home??

Unknown said...

Don't worry, Cora Belle Spencer will always have boy protection from her cousin CP3.

Laura said...

I'm so glad McKenna will have a great little friend named Cora! Congrats!

Chelsey said...

Yay! I am sure she will be a cute girl with a cute name. Shopping for cute girl clothes sounds like so much fun!