Tuesday, July 14, 2009

20 weeks and PERFECT

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!! I have been so nervous about my appointment (me a worrier, no...) and it went SO perfect! Our Ultrasound Specialist was so great and talked me through everything. All organs look good, lip looks good, nose is pointy, hands opening and closing, 4 chamber heart, everything was good!! My placenta is anterior so that explains the pulsing stomach and why I haven't felt much kicking so far. It was weird seeing Cora move around like crazy and not feeling it. She really was quite the wiggler. And I am measuring 21 weeks and 1 day when I am technically 19 weeks and 3 days so now actually 2 weeks further. I would expect to see baby Cora at the end of November!! Pictures below...

LEG (not legg..)


Two feetsies...


On solid foot with adorable toes


A GIRL! 100% sure!


Cora's Face

7 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray!! She's beautiful! Isn't it becoming more real now?? I hope you're still feeling well.

Sabrina said...

That is really great news! I know how ya feel...I totally worry before that ultrasound when they can assure me that there are no birth defects and the baby is healthy. I'm glad Cora is doing so well and I can't wait to see her in person!

Sarah Preston said...

Your little girl is looking so good!

Eliza said...

I'm so glad Cora is doing perfectly. I love ultrasound pictures but I can't wait to see pictures of her in real life being held and snuggled in your arms. :)

Renee said...

WOW!!! WOW!!!! I love modern medicine miracles. Cora looks amazing. We are all excited to meet her in November!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Tee hee! I'm so excited for you. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I love the name Cora.

Chelsey said...

What fun pictures. I am glad that Cora is developing so well. That is such a blessing...I can't help but wonder if Cora is going to decide to share your birthday....