
Oh pregnancy...Here are my feet after a rough day at work when I was in Vegas. I just thought I would make a quick update and let you all know that things are going well, with the exception of a few minor hiccups, such as before-mentioned fat feet. I start my 3rd trimester on Saturday! I get tested for gestational diabetes and preeclampsia on Friday so wish me luck with those. Kevin started school last week for his LAST fall semester (as an undergrad at least). He also grew a beard...which was quite hot at first and grew progressively creepy. Big things are coming up: hawaii, finishing the nursery, kevin's mechanial engineering board, pre-natal classes, etc!
3 comments:
I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester. You should have Kevin rub your feet!
Those are some impressive cankles Katie!!
:)
Wow! Poor feet and poor KT! Definitely good luck with your tests coming up. Keep me posted. Do you have baby showers coming up yet? Keep growing that cute baby girl!
Post a Comment