The trees at Ke'e beach! The tide washes the sand away and leaves these mazes. I love them!! There are some creepy wild chickens here; however.

This is the bird that lives at the Marriott Kauai Beach Club. In this picture, the bird was FREAKING out. There were some pigeons eating his food...poor parrott.

Our baby gecko! He came to try and sleep with us one night, but we locked him out with the screen. Isn't he tiny!! I loved him at first sight.

Kevin's sand project at Lumihi...isn't this so funny and great? He just kills me.

Our cat...who is SO SO SO weird. What is this position? He was totally asleep before I took this shot.

Me at 18 weeks, huge already--you should see me now!! Whaleish!

Kevin and I at my Great-Uncle's sealing. He was 80 in this picture! She got her endowments out that morning then we had lunch in the cafeteria and then the sealing. This is my uncle Fred, the cougar hunter. A real cowboy!

One last Hawaii picture at Tunnels Beach. I love this view.
5 comments:
love it! you're alive! and a preggo pic! i think i need more exclamation points!!! !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
and to think, i haven't even had a diet coke yet today.
i miss you, love you, and want to see more. you're awesome.
xoxo
I want that gecko. I didn't know they came that tiny!
Are you counting down the days?!? I'm so excited for you.
Have you scrapbooked yet? :)
My cat sleeps in that same position!! Usually when she's sleeping on my legs, but I caught her in that position under the couch in the corner sound asleep. Aren't cats the best?!?
I got to hear all about your trip from your mom! I'm so jealous!
That last Hawalli picture looks like it could be a postcard or a really cool screen saver. I'm glad you got to go.
Post a Comment