Okay...prepare to be amazed! Melanie, Kevin's sister, does photography (check out her blog for pictures, prices, and other information: http://melaniericephotography.blogspot.com/ ) and she took these pictures for us. They are so amazing!!! Especially since Cora cried pretty much the WHOLE time and peed on me several times, yet she looks so sweet and peaceful in these pictures. Well except for the one of me and her...she looks scared, hahah. Anyway, I love these pictures and I can't wait to have my other sister-in-law do photo shoot part deux!
Those came out great! I have to say the one of you and Cora cracks me up - her expression is priceless :). Some day I'll get my skillz to the point of Melanie - she's about 10 notches ahead of me.
Wow she really is so good at photography. I wish I had done something like that. You look absolutely gorgeous, Katie and I really can't even pick my favorite picture of Cora - they are all so cute. I liked reading about your day and how happy you all are. I love you!
10 comments:
Those are wonderful photographs! You look like a great family :)
What beautiful photos and a beautiful baby! I like the ones where you and your hubby are looking at her...so precious!
Those all turned out SO nice! You all look great! She's a keeper!
yay, pictures! you guys are be-a-utiful.
xoxo
Those came out great! I have to say the one of you and Cora cracks me up - her expression is priceless :). Some day I'll get my skillz to the point of Melanie - she's about 10 notches ahead of me.
Wow she really is so good at photography. I wish I had done something like that. You look absolutely gorgeous, Katie and I really can't even pick my favorite picture of Cora - they are all so cute. I liked reading about your day and how happy you all are. I love you!
LOVE the photos!! What a beautiful family! AND GORGEOUS BABY!!!
All I can say is...Gorgeous!!!
You all look great and Cora is such a sweetie! You're awesome Katie, and such a good mom already.
Oh gosh...those are beautiful pictures! I'm thinking I should call and get Katie's picture taken.
Post a Comment