Cora's cousins came to play a week ago and Heidi took these pictures. It was so cute all of Heidi's kids just about died when they saw her...all wanting a turn to hold her. She is so lucky to have such great cousins!
She does have the unmistakable Spencer eyebrows and forehead. I have yet to see one of her cousins come out lacking those features! Those pictures are killing me! She really is gorgeous!
5 comments:
Katie! I can't get over how much she has your mouth and Kevin's eyes! :) I also can't wait to see her again!
I think my favorite is the second one, though they are all great shots of such a cutie pie!
Gail wanted me to tell you that Cora looks like a TV baby = beautiful!
And yes, I agree :)
She does have the unmistakable Spencer eyebrows and forehead. I have yet to see one of her cousins come out lacking those features! Those pictures are killing me! She really is gorgeous!
You have so many cute pictures. That is so awesome. It's fun that her cousins are so excited about her.
Post a Comment