This is showing off my baby ring that I had when I was born. It is both of our birthstones and it fits her perfectly!!

I just love that double chin!

Aren't the beads just the cutest. I think it emphasizes her rolls...which just keep increasing!

Hahahah, her ornery face!

More rolls! I love the tutu...so cute!

Cora...the philosopher.

She does have a thing for licking herself. We just caught her off-guard.

Little precious girl!

Angelic in her blessing dress. This one is without the bonnet for Cheryl-barrel's sake.

Look that those innocent eyes and double chin! I could just squeeze her!

This one is my favorite. She looks so sweet and giggly.

More looking off into the distance as she contemplates the universe.

Her whole dress!! So gorgeous huh? My mom picked it up in Brazil. Handmade! And the gold bracelet is from my Great Aunt Cora (her baby bracelet, but it is too big right now) and it has a C engraved on it. I wish Aunt Cora could be here!!
15 comments:
i love it! she looks awesomely ghettolicious in her knit purple hat, very cora-on-the-block. you guys make great looking babies, good job.
xoxo
She looks so delicious! I could eat her up. I love the big, poofy dress.
Katie these pictures are straight from heaven! I can't believe how cute she is and the way that dress looks in the very last picture - ahhh! So pretty! You're making me want one - almost :)
Katie what gorgus pictures!! how she has grown. AND THOSE CHEEKS wonder where they came from. HEHEHE. Can't wait to meet her.
Katie anonymous was me I hit the wrong thing.
I don't know how you'd ever be able to pick a favorite to frame because they are all so amazing and adorable!
And if I ever have a little girl, I sooo want to have a little white bonnet like that, so sweet!
GORGEOUS!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!!
She is such a doll! Well done Kacee! She does have some pretty dang cute expressions!
I love how she's licking her arm! I love it. She looks so great and chubby!! Yay for a healthy babe.
Yummy baby! Talk about thriving! Those pictures are gorgeous. Keep soaking up every second!
Delicious!!! Those are great!
P.S. - when are you blessing her? Haven't seen any info about it yet...and I've gotta make plans :).
she is BEAUTIFUL! love the pics. :)
On word: Gorgeous!!! and Stunning!!
Ok, that was two words. I love love the dress! And those squishy rolls!! I can't wait to see her this weekend!
Awesome pictures. I love the bonnet. kacee does a great job. Cora does have some cute rolls.
cutest. baby. ever.
Post a Comment