Well we have been having more fun than any reasonable person should for the last 2 months with a good 2 months to go! We had a crazy road trip out to Utah with some great friends, the Liljenquist's, where we were able to see both our families, enjoy the Spencer family reunion, and get lots of swimming in. Then we had two weeks to pack and road trip it again to Utah and Las Vegas on our way to San Diego, CA for Kevin's job for a couple months. And here in San Diego, it has been PURE AWESOMENESS! We are season passes to Legoland, the Zoo, and Seaworld! Let the pictures begin: Although note...the pictures are struggling and I am TOO tired to fix them!
 |
| First, here is George with Olli Liljenquist. Aren't they SO cute. Don't worry lots more pictures of them to come (and one day put in their wedding video!) |
 |
| I made that mobile and I think it turned out SOOOO cute! |
 |
| Who is this girl?? She is ridiculously funny. |
 |
| Okay this is fun. It goes Olli (born in November), George (born in January), and Ted (born in September). Ted needs to start growing lengthwise! We were all pregnant together and here we are now with babies! |
 |
| I love her! |
 |
| Kevin and I refinished our kitchen table and it LOOKS so SO good! A lot of work for it, but worth it! |
 |
| Oh man, all my photos I rotated didn't stay rotated here!! But you can see how adorable this boy is and how he found a replacement for his binki! |
 |
| Kevin and Eli cleaning our house! Thanks Eli. Eli is Cora's hearthrob! |
 |
| Cora and our neighbor's kitty. She is always running over there to play with it! |
 |
| Cora smiling for the camera after I pointed to my own cheeks showing her how to smile. Guess she copied all of it! |
 |
| More Olli and George!! Lovers! Naked Lovers!! |
 |
| Just crackin themselves up! |
 |
| We were able to stop in Declo on our way down and visit with my dearest Gma Preston. She just loved seeing the kids and how much they have grown! We love you Gma! |
 |
| Robin sporting some pretty hip clipons! |
 |
| Now this picture is really going to throw you for a loop! Me and Gma doing an upside down levitation act. And you thought you were talented! |
 |
| Then of course we had to stop by my Great Uncle Fred's (who lives right by Gma P in Declo)! |
 |
| His house is like a cowboy museum!! He was a cougar hunter (for real) and is the toughest guy I know. |
 |
| Yet so loving and cuddly! We just LOVE Uncle Fred! |
 |
| When we finally made it Utah, Matthew and Sophia were there! I put them straight to work on babysitting my chillen's since I watched them for so long. Worked like a charm! |
 |
| Cora, can you get any closer to the TV? |
 |
| We were able to watch the fireworks at Eagle Ridge golf course on the 3rd (Gma Bailey's birthday, we miss you!) and then at the Salt Lake Country Club on the 4th! George loved them! |
 |
| We went to the West Bountiful parade! |
 |
| She has no idea what fun and candy is about to happen! |
 |
| Love these too! |
 |
| Cora wanting to run into the street had to be contained! |
 |
| Cora combing Matthews long locks! |
 |
| Then when we got home we had a good two weeks playing with everyone! Here is Olli, George and Cora. They are going to be best friends. |
 |
| Cora combing Olli's hair! So carefully and well! |
 |
| A little nakey time! |
 |
| One night I guess Cora woke up and came into our room (which she has done before, but normally wakes me up and I put her in bed with us or take her back to her bed) and just decided sleeping on the floor next to us was good enough! |
 |
| Then we stopped in Utah again for the 24th of July, for some more fireworks and pool, and I got the boys all loving George! |
 |
| Kevin's parents left on a mission to Houston on the 24th and so we were also able to see them one last time and Connie was able to get some last Georgie Chub cuddles |
 |
| Our first day in San Diego. Here is a statue of Mark Twain right across the street from our apt. |
 |
| Luckily Costco is also across the street so we can get diapers, and more diapers, easily. George is loving the cart, Cora not so much! |
 |
| But they sure do love each other!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICTURE! Cuddles! |
 |
| Just stopping by Sea World for an afternoon. |
 |
| This walrus was freaking amazing and HUGE. It rolled over and over to get into the water. Just like George, funny enough. |
 |
| Just so proud that she hugged the Lion! |
 |
| peek-a-boo |
 |
| She about died when I put her on the lion. She just kept saying LION LION! ROOOOAAAARRRR! |
 |
| Enjoying some Sea World shows. I put George in that shirt on purpose! |
 |
| Why, Hello Shamu! |
 |
| Kevin's boyfriend Biff! |
 |
| There are a ton of rides Cora can ride on at Legoland! And since she has NO fear she just loves it! |
 |
| The princesses not so much... |
 |
| She sat there listening to the Beatles music for a long time! |
 |
| Best day ever! |
 |
| Boat ride! |
 |
| She was really into getting pictures with everyone. |
 |
| And I mean everyone! |
 |
| Out of order, but George on the 4th of July! |
 |
| And really EVERYONE! |
 |
| Although Elmo is her all time favorite |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| The biggest crab ever! So creepy. |
 |
| Lego my Lion! |
 |
| I think all of this fun in the sun is wearing George right out!! |
 |
| Feeding the Otters! |
 |
| passed out. |
 |
| So mad she has to leave! |
 |
| Lots of fun dancing and kind of dragging Abigail. |
 |
| My little earthworms |
 |
| Hahaha, seriously so cute! |
 |
| Yes, we act like children. |
 |
| Cora kept trying to lean down and see what was under the lion...so the guy kept having to drop to the floor so she couldn't see...it was hilarious and I probably let it go on a little too long. |
 |
| pictures from the spencer reunion to follow! So much fun. |
Anyway, we are tanner (particularly Cora), and couldn't be having any more fun that we are. Already mom has come to visit us, then the Duffin's this weekend, then Robin, then Melissa, then we are open! xoxoox
6 comments:
Wow-ee!! Looks like a blast! I'm so glad you guys are happy in sunny San Diego! Live it up!
I think your otters are seals?
AND I MISS YOU GUYS!
Gosh I love your family! Great pics
Looks like a dream! Most darling picture ever of Cora and George. I hope you keep living the dream in San Diego! LUCKY (in Napoleon Dynamite voice).
I miss you guys. Stop having fun without us!
You're having altogether way too much fun without me and I'm not sure I'll forgive you.
Post a Comment