Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Full

I have a gazillion photos to post and I just need to get around to doing it.  But at the moment, I just feel so FULL!  We have been really lucky this year and have been able to do amazing things and still have so much more excitement to come.  We are super excited to come home, yet we will miss the fun and sun!  Cora is talking now really well, George seems to be over the colicky for the most part, we have definitely lived it up here in San Diego to the fullest, we have seen so many family and friends, and things are just great right now!  I am just the luckiest girl!!!

2 comments:

Dan and Laura said...

It's so great to hear all this! You guys certainly deserve all the goodness coming your way! Love you guys!

Mary said...

i'm with lar! also, we had a new neighbor move in (in our ward, too!) across the street and she reminds me of you SO much. seriously, it makes me miss you like crazy. xo