Monday, April 28, 2008

silence

I know I haven't written in forever...I just have done nothing. Well let's see...I went to my cousin's fiancee's bridal shower on Saturday and it was outrageously fun. The food was incredible! Then yesterday was my Gma P's 59th wedding anniversary so we did a pot luck at Renee's house. I wish I would have taken some pictures. Kevin has finished his two hardest finals and is taking his last three tomorrow!! Stressful Kevin is not as fun as doesn't-have-to-worry-about-finals Kevin. We have watched a few new movies, all of them lame. I have been to the dentist 2 times with hopefully the last time tomorrow. Darn us jaw-clenching Preston's! My cat's hair has almost fully returned and he is the man about town again. Britt and Elias came over and we had a fabulous time going to the Salt Lake Pizza and Pasta (Elias, I promise next time we will go to Chipolte). Anyway, I did have a picture of a sign that really drives me nuts. I shouldn't let such silly things get to me, but seriously the couldn't just name the street after the right address??

4 comments:

Laura said...

That sign is hilarious and frustrating all at the same time. Thanks for the quick update. It's fun to know what you've been up to. I'm glad Dan's done with finals too. :)

Hksedwick said...

Love the update KT,I am glad your cat's hair is growing back and Chipotle is overrated.

Jess said...

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but I used to live on that street!! It bugged me so much that we had to move.

Nurse Heidi said...

Hee hee. Love the sign! That's priceless. Miss you guys - you should come over when Kevin's all done with stuff.