
I decided that I would give you a small update on our spring break a couple weeks ago. For the first weekend, we went to Colorado to see my, Kevin, parents and sister, Sabrina. On Saturday night we went to my mom's choral concert. We really enjoyed the music and the beautiful church that they sang at. On Sunday we went to church, and I got to catch up with a lot of old friends there. On Monday afternoon, I played basketball with Steve Stoehr. Steve is still quite the baller, got to hand it to him. We also went to the zoo with all the kids. Check out the sweet picture up above. That night we had fun playing some fun board games we never heard of with the Rawllins. In the end it was a good trip, and I am glad I went. Thanks to Katie for coming with me.
Somehow I talked Katie into going to Moab for one day. We spent a lot of time 4-wheeling a couple of trails; fins and things, and hells revenge. The jeep that we rented was awesome, nothing could stop it. Check out the pictures above. We also had a few friends and family we know who ran the half marathon. We think everyone that can run that far is extremely cool. Thanks again for Katie Joining me on that trip as well. The new car was great on both road trips. I made it from Salt Lake to Denver in 7 hours.
Sorry this was a boring post. Can't wait to see the Jazz and Nuggets in the playoffs since the Mountain West Conference was such a bust this year in the NCAA tournament.
1 comment:
Thanks again for letting me shower at your place. I really owe you two a ton!
Post a Comment