I have my first dr.'s appt on Thrusday at 3:15! Gyno here I come! I believe my dr. does an ultrasound at the first appointment and so I should be able to see my little creature. I have all these thoughts running through my head...what if it is an eptopic pregnancy (wouldn't that just suck after being so sick?!), what if I have twins, what if it really is a lizard, blah blah blah. I got some great advice from my aunt Joey and that is helping me calm my nerves. Oh and Heather, thanks for the Zofran tip...really a lifesaver...and one that is now generic!!
Other news includes that Kevin started his new internship yesterday and has been really great and funny about it. The last two days have just been trainings about ethics and code of conduct and things of the like, and I think he expected the trainings to be on what he will actually be doing...but he is excited about the whole prospect.
I joined an aerobics class and have gone twice and really liked it. I just want to say that for not working out prior to being prego, and then adding prego on top of it...I did the whole hour class pretty well. It is a zumba class and man, do I shake my hips. It is pretty funny because most of the girls that go are tiny and they do this shimmy as one of the moves and it is hilarious to see boobless girls try and shimmy!
Mostly my days consist of trying not to get nauseated. Even with the meds I feel gross (however, not nearly as awful as before), still sore all over, crampy, and TIRED, but what prego doesn't? I will let you all know how the appt. goes!! And thanks for all the well wishes and congrats!
14 years ago
3 comments:
I can't wait! Keep in touch.
yeah!! Also, I see nothing wrong with boobless girls trying to shimmy!!
Hey, I AM one of the girls you're making fun of trying to shimmy! :o) I know what you mean about getting all nervous about that first ultrasound - I always worry a lot until I see the baby. My greatest fear is having twins, so it has always been a HUGE relief to see only one little baby in there. I can't wait to hear of the ultrasound results!
Post a Comment