Kevin and Katie. She is soooo gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting us come and visit. We are so happy for you family!! Love you all!
she is so beautiful. congratulations!
What a perfect, gorgeous baby!! She can't get any sweeter!!! Congrats!
Hoorah! You did it Katie. I've been thinking of you. Cora is precious! Congratulations to you and Kevin!
I totally think she looks like katie!! Her hair and her eyes, so sweet. i can't wait to hold her at christmas.
cora!! can't wait to meet her in person (hopefully in a half an hour or so!)
Guys--I swear she is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen and I've seen some really pretty ones! Oh, congratulations!!!
For real! Seriously! She's SOOOO pretty! I need to come visit you guys! I'll give you a call soon!
yay! congrats! she's so cute!
How sweet!! I'm so excited for you guys, congratulations!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Kevin and Katie. She is soooo gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting us come and visit. We are so happy for you family!! Love you all!
she is so beautiful. congratulations!
What a perfect, gorgeous baby!! She can't get any sweeter!!! Congrats!
Hoorah! You did it Katie. I've been thinking of you. Cora is precious! Congratulations to you and Kevin!
I totally think she looks like katie!! Her hair and her eyes, so sweet. i can't wait to hold her at christmas.
cora!! can't wait to meet her in person (hopefully in a half an hour or so!)
Guys--I swear she is one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen and I've seen some really pretty ones! Oh, congratulations!!!
For real! Seriously! She's SOOOO pretty! I need to come visit you guys! I'll give you a call soon!
yay! congrats! she's so cute!
How sweet!! I'm so excited for you guys, congratulations!
Post a Comment