Monday, November 30, 2009

More Cora Belle

Gma Cheryl (barrel) holding her new best friend. She has been SO helpful and I am so grateful for all her help. She's my-mommy-wommy!!


Little Cora (on Thanksgiving, the day we brought her home) next to her cousin Charlie who is just 5 months older than her...see a difference?? And I love the face he is pulling.


Here she is sunbathing as part of her anti-Jaundice procedures. Gma Cheryl does such good spa treatments.


Kevin (a BYU fan, I assure you) was holding her and thought of a good way to keep the light from her eyes. I just love this picture!


Cora Belle!


She makes the BEST pouty face!


Cora's already getting diaper rash so to help cure her both Gmas held one leg to let her air out. I walked in on them doing this. Probably the funniest thing.


Up-close sprawling.


She was just so asleep the whole time too. Angelic sprawling.


Gpa Stan getting her to smile!

7 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

Oh! She is an absolute ANGEL! Can't wait to meet her. :)

Sarah Preston said...

I can't wait to meet her! She is adorable! I'm glad you found something useful for that ute hat.

Mary said...

So cute! I love grandmas. But I hate jaundice. Both my boys were on special lights for a week at home. She's darling. Don't worry, you will sleep at night again. Some day.

Eliza said...

I can't think of a more appropriate or special day to come home with a new baby than Thanksgiving. She is beautiful!

Renee said...

LOVE the photos Katie!! She is truly a gorgeous baby!!

Liv said...

Beautiful! So tiny and perfect! Congrats again to mom and dad :)

anna jo said...

oh man, I think I need some light therapy. it looks so cozy sunbathing like that!