Here is more of an up-close of the changing table/Cora Belle vinyl. Pretty much, as you can tell, I'm all set up!
Here is the crib up-close. It is a little blurry, but it is my favorite pattern...Toile! You should just feel the bumper...it is SO soft! Kevin and I are thinking of investing in one for our bed. You can't tell, but this is our beautiful Pottery Barn crib from Kacee! It is just gorgeous!
The full crib with the chosen quote.
This is from the doorway. You can see our moses-basket under the crib where Cora will spend her first few months sleeping (we are just going to put it on the dresser in our room). The WONDERFUL chair was bought from KSL and Kevin's sister Amy made covers for the cushions. Isn't that beautiful? She made little bows that tie it to the chair. I love this chair. I have already started sleeping in it when my heartburn gets too bad...just preparing for the future!
These are some more random pictures, but this is Kevin at the U game with his friend Cody.
Jonathan's Mission Call to Salta, Argentina! It was so fun to be there when he opened it! Too bad he doesn't leave until Feb. 17th!!
This was taken a month ago, but I don't think I'm much bigger (not that you can get much bigger).
Up-close and posing! Look at those curves!! And no, I'm not just talking about my double chin. :)
This could have been my favorite part of the pre-natal class!!! Good-looking Kevin!!
13 comments:
I love it! All of it! Great patterns and colors! You look hot! :) Keep goin' mama!
The nursery turned out beautiful! I can't wait for your little one to get here!!!
looking good! everything looks great. you're such a rockstar.
xoxo
Wow, the nursery looks so gorgeous!! You have a great eye! I can't wait to meet little Cora! :)
That empathy belly is so awesome!!
Love it! I had a funny dream last night that I was about to have a baby and hadn't done ANYTHING to prepare. I'm glad that's not the case for me, and that you are all ready for everything!
Toile is a perfect print! It's one of my favorites too.
The nursery (and you!) looks great. Hang in there Katie!!
I love how you decorated! I think you look beautiful pregnant!
Wow everything looks wonderful. Don't worry the 30 th will be here before you know it. Love ya.
What a great post. You really have everything ready. The nursery looks so cute (mine still isn't as stocked as yours is)! The picture of Kevin with the empathy belly is so great. Can you frame that in the baby's room??? Good luck. What's the news as to when this baby is coming???
What a beautiful and peaceful nursery! Can't wait to meet little Cora!
Oh Kevin. That tummy looks awesome on you. I think you should wear a maternity shirt over it and go around in it for a day!
The nursery is gorgeous!! I'm totally impressed!
Any day now! The nursery is awesome, it should be in a magazine.
Katie, I love your nursery. Its perfect. Let me know when she comes!
Post a Comment