We have had, and are going to have, many life changes, so come celebrate with us before we move to Washington. We would love to see all of you, even if you just stop by for a minute. Details below:
DATE: Tuesday, May 11th
TIME: 6:00-10:00
WHERE: My Parentals House
1077 East Millstream Way
Bountiful, UT 84010
Please RSVP in the comments if you think you can come so we can get a head count. WE LOVE YOU ALL!
4 comments:
Hi Katie, you can count me in. I don't know if Anthony will come or not (he caught my cold and it's a really nasty one). We'll see how he feels tomorrow. I'm so sad to see you go but I know you will make the best of a new home. We love you!
I wish I could come! My friend from NY is having a bridal shower that night in Lindon, though. I'm totally bummed!!! Maybe I can stop by just to say good-bye on my way home if it's not too late.
Count three heads for us! Though, we may not make it until 7pm. Thanks for the invite!
It was great to see you guys tonight. Have a safe drive. Love ya!
Post a Comment