Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ribbon Pictures

RIBBON! Even though no one seems that interested in the ribbon, I thought I would still post some pictures. It is mostly 3/8" and is perfect for clips, hair bows, scrapbooking, presents, everything! I have already used about 20 yards myself!


This is all the colors separated!


Here is the bags that I am selling with one of each color in the bag!


Here are the different colors of tulle,except I have black also. So canary, spring moss green, burgundy, rose, brown, navy, light pink, white, blue, silver, ivory, and black.


Here is a headband that has a rosette I made with the tulle!



And here is my semi-unwilling assistant Kevina, modeling the headband. I just love him!

So as most of you know, I am participating in a public vendor market where I bought a booth to sell my crafts. I will take pictures, hopefully not at night as you can tell the ones in this post have such bad lighting, so you can see all the things I have made. I am a little nervous about it, but it should be fine. Thanks for the support everyone!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute headband (and model!)! lol. I didn't know you were so crafty! That's awesome that you are going to have your own booth and everything!

So when are you guys leaving here? We need to get together before you go!!

Laura said...

Look at you Miss Crafty!! When and where is your booth going to be? Great job woman!

JoLynn said...

Katie I want to buy a bag of ribbon...spring colors if you have any left.

Chelsey said...

wow, I got behind in blogging and I missed a few posts. So, when is the sale that you are participating in? That sounds awesome and everything looks so cute! Let's get together in the next week if you have time.

Brooke said...

I so want to buy some! I can't tell you how much I'm going to miss you and Kevin! Anthony and I have been so sick with a horrible cold these last few days that we didn't even get to see you! We MUST figure out a way to hang out before you guys go. You two are fantastic!

JoLynn said...

I want a mix of colors, but I really could use ribbon...I'll take 2 bags. We will be watching the jazz game tonight at home and Roger will be playing in his baseball game.